Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Treatment Review

Sunday 27 April 2014

Hello everyone! I finally finished my Inecto hair serum ( Review Here ) which as you all know I was not a massive fan of it but I think I've found something that I hate more. 








I know a lot of people don't like reading negative posts, but I would rather steer you clear of something that is not a good product and save you a few pennies (99 pennies to be exact). 
I brought this hair oil on a whim in Body Care when I was buying some dry shampoo, I knew my Inecto hair serum was on it's last legs so I picked this one up to try out. 
I completely regret buying it, I know it's less than a pound but I could have used that money to put towards something better like a nail polish or a blusher. 
The first and biggest problem is the packaging it comes in a 50ml, plastic bottle that doesn't have a stopper or any way of controlling how much product you pour out. You are advised to use 3-4 drops, I create those drops because it doesn't have a pipette. It's messy and wasteful, no matter how careful I am, I still pour out too much product then I have to try and get the excess back into the bottle. I'd rather pay a bit extra and get something with a pump.
The other problem is the formula, it's far too heavy for an oil. I have thick, curly hair and this product weighs it down and my style just goes limp and flat. If you have fine hair, I'd steer clear of this completely. Due to the formula being so thick it also makes my hair feel greasy, even at the ends. I haven't noticed any smoothing or nourishing benefits from this hair oil. 
I definately won't be repurchasing this again and I don't recommend it to anyone, save your money and buy something better! 

What is your least favourite hair product?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png