Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation Review

Sunday 27 January 2013

Hello everyone! I'm back! I hope everyone's exams went well. I've got a quick review for you on a  foundation I've been using for a while but I've never actually expressed my thoughts about it. I've been using the Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation since the summer of 2012 and i have to say that it's a very good foundation!



I use the shade number 40- porcelain which is the lightest shade they do. It looks quite dark and slightly orange in the tube but once it's buffed in, it matches my skin perfectly.
I love the feel of this foundation, it's lightweight and has medium, yet build-able coverage.
It's oil free and suitable for sensitive skin which ticks all the boxes for me! I find this foundation doesn't make you look like a cake face and it also doesn't emphasize pores, which i hate. It lasts for around a good 6-7 hours but i always set my foundation with powder because i prefer a matte finish on my skin.  It costs £7.99 from Boots.


Have you tried this foundation?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png