Liebster Blog Award

Sunday 3 February 2013

Hello everyone! I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award (queue the clapping and cheers) I was nominated by the lovely Jenny from Jeneral Rambling, please go and check out her blog. It's amazing!



On to the rules!

  • You must choose 11 people with less than 200-300 followers and link them in your post.
  • Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
  • You must tell your nominees that you have nominated them.
  • No tag backs!
  • You must answer the questions created by your nominator
  • You must create 11 questions for your nominees.
11 Facts About Me

  1. I believe there is something after death whether it's becoming a ghost or starting a new life.
  2. I love watching Ghost Adventures.
  3. I'm a big believer in the paranormal.
  4. I hate feet, they look disgusting!
  5. I'm always on my phone, it's an addiction!
  6. I love spending hours talking to my mom, she's like my best friend.
  7. I love giving people presents, it brings me joy.
  8. I hate chavs.
  9. I went through an emo/ scene phase when i was younger, i'm cringing just thinking about it.
  10. I love rock music.
  11. Cardinals are my favourite bird, i'm planning on getting one tattooed on me soon.
Questions from Jenny

  1. Who is your favourite band/musician?
My favourite band has to be You Me At Six. I've been listening to their music for years. I love all their songs, even the  old ones. I've also been lucky enough to see them in concert and i hugged Max Helyer (i almost died and went to heaven at that moment) It was one of the best concerts I've been to.

     2. What is your biggest goal in life?

My biggest goal in life is to hopefully have a career in criminology.

     3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

I would love to live in Vancouver in Canada. The scenery and wildlife looks amazing!

      4. Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes?

I love shopping on Ebay for clothes, you can find unique pieces of clothing that are cheap.

       5. Who is your least favourite actor/actress?

I tend to forget about actors/actresses who i don't like but the girl in The Human Centipede ( i don't know her name) was terrible, her acting was horrendous, then again so was the whole film.

       6. Favourite make-up brand?

My favourite make-up brand would have to be Rimmel, i love their nail polishes and lipsticks. They've really stepped up their game over the last couple of years.

       7. List 5 items you would take with you if you were stranded on a desert island

This was a tough question to answer. I tried to think logically, i would probably take a pocket knife, water ( fresh water would probably be hard to find on a desert island), flares, i would take a mobile phone if it had a signal and clothes because it's probably going to get cold at night and i'd want to be kept warm. 

        8. If you had to choose between makeup or accessories, which would you pick?

I would pick makeup because i like wearing bright clothes with bold prints, so going without accessories wouldn't bother me. I feel more confident with makeup as well.

        9. What is your Holy Grail makeup product?

Without a shadow of a doubt it has to be the Collection (i'm never going to get used to saying that) Lasting Perfection concealer. It covers everything and i can't leave the house without it.

       10. What is your favourite film ever?

I can't be limited to just one film, i have lots of favourite films and they're all my favourites for different reasons.

       11. Who is your celebrity crush?

It would have to be Johnny Depp. I don't care if he's old enough to be my dad, he is hot!


Here are my questions for my nominees, who will be listed down below

  1. What is your favourite colour?
  2. What would be your dream job?
  3. If any mythical creature could exist, which one would you pick and why?
  4. What has been a past fashion or beauty regret that makes you cringe?
  5. What is your favourite animal?
  6. What makeup item can you not leave the house without? 
  7. What is your favourite Disney film?
  8. Would you rather have no mobile phone or no laptop for the rest of your life?
  9. What are your top 5 pet peeves/ hates?
  10. What is your favourite junk food to eat?
  11. Who is your fashion inspiration?
My chosen nominees

Amanda from Beautee Beauty
Lydia from Cut-Throat Beauty
Mollie from Hakuna Matata
Heaven from Heavenelle
Victoria from Meow Panda
Julie from Oh So Kansas
Penny from Penny Favourites
The House Of Aragon (sorry i don't know your name)
Kirstie and Floss from Weekend Toast

Please go and check out everyone's blog, including Jenny's
I hope you enjoyed this post
Thankyou!
xx



9 comments:

  1. Yay, I enjoyed reading that, lots of great answers! I agree the Rimmel have totally upped their game recently. I also went through a scene phase when I was younger :P

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed answering the questions, thank you for nominating me! I'm glad i wasn't the only one, it was so embarrassing!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating us! We'll do it soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I look forward to reading it :)
      xx

      Delete
    2. Okay we finally got our act together and did it, sorry it took so long! http://weekendtoast.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/100-posts-and-liebster-award.html

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me! Am so honoured. Will do it soon! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) i can't wait to read it :D
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png