Starting a series!

Monday 11 February 2013

Hello everyone! I've decided i'm going to start a series on my blog! I'm going to call it The Reading Corner (so inventive). Many bloggers probably have something like this on their blogs already but i thought i'd add my two cents and join in. 
It's going to be a series dedicated to book reviews, I've always loved reading and as one of my New Years Resolutions was to read more, this will be a great way for me to fulfill that goal. 
I've almost finished a book i would like to review and a post should be up by the end of the week. These posts wont be a monthly thing, i like to take my time reading a book, so i can give my honest opinion. Plus not every book is going to have the same number of chapters. 


I hope you look forward to this series
Thankyou!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png