Umberto Gianni Indulgent Beauty Moisture Mask Review

Saturday 9 February 2013

Hello everyone! I don't know about you but i still haven't found the perfect deep conditioner. I received this one in a gift set for Christmas. I've been using it for just over 2 months and i'm going to share my thoughts with you.


The packaging is simple and fairly average.

This mask claims to replenish and make your hair look "well cared for". I have to say it was okay but it was nothing special. It did make my hair feel soft and tamed my frizzy locks but my hair didn't really look as great as it claims.
It smells processed and full of chemicals, which i'm not a massive fan of. It really didn't as stated on the packaging "indulge the senses". 
As seen in the image below, it looks like I've hardly used it. However a little goes a long way with this product. 
The texture of the mask is a mix between a cream and a souffle, i guess this strange concoction helps it stick better to your hair, which it does compared to most of the deep conditioners I've used which drip out of my hair after the first 5 minutes.


It costs £5.61 for a 200ml tub from Boots. 
Although this product isn't as good as i hoped, i'm going to use it up anyway because i hate wasting products. I guess my search still continues for the perfect deep conditioner.

I hope you liked the review
Do you have any recommendations?
Thank you
xx 

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, I find all Umberto Gianinni Products are a bit of a let down on my locks too! Fab review though - try a John Frieda Mask I find they're pretty good! Fab Blog - I'm def a new
    follower- here's mine if you fancy a blog: http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    Rachael
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog and thanks for the recommendation i'll have to try one out :)
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png