Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends- Split End Protection Cream Review

Sunday 21 October 2012

Hello everyone! I'm back with another post and this time it's about hair, damaged hair to be more specific. Over the years i've subjected my hair to a lot rough and tumble from using hair straightners, curling irons and a whole lot of hair dye!
 I've needed a good leave in conditioner for a while but everyone i've tried has left my hair feeling greasy and weighed- down. But i've found a solution to my problems. I've been using the Herbal Essences Split End Protection cream for over a month now and i'm loving the affect it has on my hair.
The packaging is sleek, simple yet eye-catching.
 
First of all this cream smells amazing! It reminds me of strawberry icecream. The smell also lingers in your hair for most of the day which i love and i never had that with previous leave in treatments.
I apply the cream to my hair after i've washed it while it's still damp but i also apply it to my hair during the day if i feel it needs reviving. It makes my hair feel so soft! It also tames frizz and makes my hair look glossy. One pump is all i need to cover the midlengths and ends of my hair. My hair doesn't feel greasy at all, even when applied to dry hair.
 
 

The cream is lightweight, absorbs quickly into the hair and doesn't leave a horrible greasy residue.
In Boots it retails for £4.79 for a 150ml bottle, it's definately worth the price and i'm probably going to get atleast another 2-3 months use out of it.
I'd recommend this product to anyone who uses alot of heat on their hair or to anyone who feels their hair just needs a pick me up.
If you have any other leave in treatments to recommend please let me know. Thankyou :)

4 comments:

  1. Great review, really thorough :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am growing my hair at the mo so need something for split ends! I will have to have a look at this when I am in Boots next x

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definately improved the condition of my hair :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Hi hun! I've tagged you to do the Blogger Tag! x http://beautyholicromy.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/the-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

 photo blanklogofull.png