James Brown London Photo Fabulous Intensive Treatment- Review

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you're all enjoying the half term holidays (i know i am). After running out of my usual deep conditioner, i thought i would try something different and change up my hair care routine up a bit. I purchased the James Brown London Photo Fabulous Intensive Treatment.


Sadly, i found this product very disappointing! It did absolutely nothing for my hair, except making it feel greasy and weighed-down.
I also noticed that the product had small particles of glitter mixed in it, which could be seen when the product is rubbed in your hands and hair. I guess that's to make your hair (as described on the packaging) "deliciously glossy". It certainly didn't achieve that effect for me.


The consistancy of the product is not very pleasant. It feels greasy and i found it made my hair feel heavy and full of product even if i used a small amount. It didn't de-tangle my hair, if anything it made it worse!
The products smell was okay but it didn't linger on my hair at all, which i thought was a let down.
For a 150ml tube it costs £8.49, which in all honesty is a complete rip off for what you get.
I wont be repurchasing this product again in the future! I'll just stick to the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle next time.

Hope you all enjoyed the review. If you have any other suggestions for deep conditioners please leave them in a comment below. Thankyou!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png