October Favourites!

Thursday 1 November 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a great Halloween and don't feel too sick from eating sweets. October is over so i thought i would share some of my favourite products that i've been using religiously for the past month.


L-R: Baviphat BB cream,Good Things Bright Eyes eye cream, Kate Moss Matte Lipstick for Rimmel-111, Revlon Matte Lipstick-010 Wine Not, 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish- Potion, Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish- 703 Pear Drop, Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polish- 700 Block Your Green

Baviphat BB cream- Ebay-£3.50 (roughly)

Asian BB creams are known for being the best on the market and this one is no exception! This product has been a staple in my daily makeup routine. It matches my pale skin perfectly, so perfect that you can't even tell i've put it on! It has quite a strong smell but it goes away pretty quickly. The formula is light, yet it gives reasonable coverage. It's specifically for oily skin, which is perfect for me. If you're looking for a good BB cream i'd recommend giving this one a go. I purchased mine off Ebay because it's not available in the UK.


The packaging is adorable and eyecatching!


Baviphat BB cream                                                 BB cream blended

Good Things Bright Eyes eye cream

I love this eye cream! It feels so light weight and a little goes a long way with this product. I have definately noticed a reduction in the appearance of my dark circles. From Boots it costs £5.99. This is definately a staple for me! Also it is free from parabens, mineral oils and sodium laureth sulphate, so it's perfect for vegetarians and vegans.


Kate Moss Matte Lipstick for Rimmel and Revlon Matte Lipstick

I've been loving wearing either a red or dark berry lip for autumn and these two have been my go to lipsticks to achieve my chosen looks.
I've been dying to try the Kate Moss Matte lipsticks for Rimmel and i didn't have a red lipstick in my collection so i decided to pick up the shade 111. I love this lipstick! The formula is amazing, it glides on effortlessly and stays on for a long time. It is slightly drying but applying a lipbalm beforehand sorts that out. It costs £5.49 from Boots.

I love the dark berry lip trend for autumn and Revlon's Matte Lipstick in Wine Not is the perfect shade. I love this lipstick because it can add an edgey feel to any outfit and the colour is just gorgeous. It does go on qutie patchy at first but after blotting and reapplying a couple of times the problem is sorted. I'd definately recommend this lipstick because it compliments any skin tone. Unfortunately this shade isn't available in the UK so i brought mine off Ebay for about £4.00 (roughly).


L-R: Kate Moss Matte Lipstick-111, Revlon Matte Lipstick- Wine Not

Rimmel Lasting Finish Nail Polishes

These have been my favourite colours to combine together when painting my nails for this month. I've been wearing Pear Drop on my index fingers, then put Block Your Green onto the rest of my nails. I love the colour green and these are definately new additions to my favourite nail polishes. They cost £2.99 from Boots.




Block Your Green. The colour is not showing up true on this image but it is a dark green colour.
 
Pear Drop
 
17 Fast Finish Nail Polish- Potion
 
I adore the colour of this polish! If i'm not wearing my Rimmel nail polishes i'm wearing this one. It reminds me of the scales on a beetle. It's such an unusual colour and although it looks pearlescent in the bottle, on the nails it looks like a green-gold colour which i believe is perfect for autumn. It costs £2.99 from Boots. It doesn't dry in 60 seconds like it claims but it does last a heck of a long time on the nails before it starts to chip.
 
 
 
I hope you've all enjoyed this post! What have been your october favourites?
xx


14 comments:

  1. I love the look of that 17: Potion! It's such a good price and basically a dupe of chanel: Peridot! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think 17 polishes are a hidden gem in boots. I love their polishes! :) It really is and for a fraction of the price, you can't really go wrong :) Thankyou! :D
      xx

      Delete
  2. That 17 polish is gorgeous! Ill be looking for that next time I'm in boots :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that polish!
    followed you here!

    www.grazie-thoughts.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review!

    Just checked a few pages and loved it so count me as your new
    Follower :)

    Come by for a chat :)


    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is amazing! Lovely choice of products. I just started blogging today, and I'd love it if you checked out and followed mine http://likeanlcharm.blogspot.com/

    Following your blog now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for such a lovely comment, i really appreciate it :) Of course i will :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. I really love matte lipsticks, the Kate Moss collection is fantastic, 111 is my favourite! I would love to try Revlons Wine Not, I've seen it before and loved it. Shame it's not available in the UK, may have to check out eBay.
    Lovely blog! :)

    X

    jeneralrambling.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked out your matte lipsticks post, great blog btw :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. i love the shade of the kate lipstick!

    ReplyDelete

 photo blanklogofull.png