Oh My Geekness Jewellery Review

Sunday 25 November 2012

Hello everyone! I have a review for you today on a piece of jewellery that makes me smile everytime i wear it.
Those who know me very well will know how much i love Zelda and Nintendo (the nintendo 64 to be exact). My favourite Zelda game has to be The Ocarina of Time! I've been searching for an ocarina necklace for a very long time and i finally stumbled upon this beautiful creation on an Etsy store called Oh My Geekness.


The detailing and hardwork that went into making this necklace definately shines through.
When i saw this necklace i squealed with excitement (i'm not kidding, i really did squeal). As soon as i had enough money i brought it without any hesitation.
Firstly i would like to thank Jess for her outstanding customer service! She was polite, helpful and always kept me up to date with the progress of my item, from when it was made, to when it was shipped and likely to arrive.


When it arrived it was packaged in a cute little, white box with the shop logo printed on the front. The necklace was cushioned safely inside with a thankyou note aswell, which i thought was a great added touch to my shopping experience.


I honestly adore this necklace! It brings back so many memories of when i was a child sitting cross-legged on the floor, frantically pressing buttons on the controller, battling monsters and playing Zelda's lullaby on my ocarina (if only i could do that with my necklace). This necklace holds a nostalgic purpose as well as being an accessory.
When i brought the necklace it cost me $16 but is now roughly $18 plus $5.85 for shipping which i believe is a very reasonable price because it's handmade, looks amazing and you definately get your money's worth.
I would highly recommend having a look through her store. All her items are handmade and if you're a gaming geek like me you'll be spoilt for choice!
I hope you enjoyed the review!
 Let me know if you liked or purchased anything from the shop.
Thankyou!
xx

8 comments:

  1. Oooooo I spent many a day on my N64 playing Zelda, amazing!! I can see why you squealed, cute!!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i had a N64 again, might look on ebay :) aha
      xx

      Delete
  2. howwwww adorable :O I love your blog! Im a follower now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee! One of my customers just directed me to this! I'm so happy you like it and took the time to review it! I hope you'll allow me to post this on my Facebook fan page and possible post one of the pictures!

    This means so much to me, thanks so much, Ashleigh! <3

    Jess :)
    oh my geekness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, i didn't think for one second you would stumble upon my review. Ofcourse you can post it on your facebook page and use a picture, i don't mind at all :)
      I'm glad you like the post, you're very welcome! :D
      <3

      Delete
  4. Okay i am in love with that necklace, i need one! :o
    Also love your blog :)xo

    ReplyDelete

 photo blanklogofull.png