Top 5 Autumn and Winter Nail Polishes

Friday 7 December 2012

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. Sorry for my lack of posting but i've been in revision mode preparing for my A-Level exams. Anyway i'm sharing with you today my top 5 nail polishes that i'm always drawn to around the colder months.


L-R: Fearne Cotton nail polish- 1, Fearne Cotton nail polish- 3, La Femme Beauty nail polish- Grey Cream, Rimmel lasting finish nail polish- Block Your Green, 17 nail polish- Potion

My first favourite is a silver nail polish from the Fearne Cotton makeup range. It's a silver nail polish with silver sparkles. This polish makes me feel so festive! It reminds me of christmas everytime i wear it. Although it looks sparkly in the bottle, the glitter doesn't show up too much on the nails. I brought this in a set along with the red nail polish (seen above) so unfortunately i don't know the individual price of the polish but i'm sure they can be found on ebay. The longevity of this polish is great! It lasts for about 3 weeks before it starts to chip. It dries very quickly as well which is a bonus because i have no patience when it comes to painting my nails. 


The second polish is also another Fearne Cotton nail polish, it's a dark red with red shimmer. I usually pair this polish along side the silver one for shimmer overload! I believe red nails are great all year round but the added shimmer just makes the colour a bit more interesting. This polish lasts for about 2 weeks before chipping and dries fairly quickly.


My third choice is La Femme Beauty nail polish in Grey Cream, i always wear atleast one neutral colour during the colder months and i tend to lean towards greys and taupes. The name says it all, it's literally a light grey nail polish! This polish dries very quickly and lasts for over 2 weeks maybe 3 before it starts to chip. It was given to me by a friend, so i don't know how much it costs but after browsing on ebay i found it for a bargain price of £0.99 plus £0.75 P+P.


Number 4 on my list is a gorgeous green nail polish from Rimmel. The real colour is not translating properly on the image but it is a dark green. This colour is one of my favourites in my nail polish collection, it lasts fairly well and dries fairly quickly too. It costs £2.99 from Boots. I also mentioned this polish in my October Favourites, if you would like some extra information you can check that post out if you want.


Finally my last choice is an amazing polish from 17. It's a pearlescent green/gold colour that reminds me of insect scales. It costs £2.00 at the moment in Boots but it is usually £2.99. This polish lasts about 3 weeks before it starts to chip. I  mentioned this polish in my October Favourites aswell.


Let me know what your favourite autumn/winter nail polishes are. I hope you enjoyed the post even though i said/wrote polish way too much (sorry about that)
Thankyou
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png