Collection (2000) Pressed Powder Review

Sunday 16 December 2012

Hello everyone! I have a review for you today on a product that i believe will now become a staple product in my makeup collection!
I've been using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder for a while but recently i've found it to be slightly too orange for my skin. However i've solved the problem and i'm delighted to share my discovery with you.
I discovered the Collection (it feels strange without the 2000 at the end) pressed powder on a whim and i haven't reached for my rimmel powder since.


The packaging is pretty standard with a transparent lid. Although i haven't had an incident yet with this smashing (touch wood) i wouldn't say the packaging is very sturdy but at £1.99 it's not too bad.



 
I have the shade ivory, which is a perfect match for my skin tone. The consistancy of this product is slightly chalky but once it has settled on to the skin it looks perfectly fine. I'm very pleased with the quality of this product and will definately be using it for many more months to come.
If you have the complexion of a phantom (like me) and you're looking for a powder on a budget, i highly recommended trying this out.
 
I hope you enjoyed the review!
Thankyou!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I used to use it then it broke when I hit the pan, and I decided to try a few different brands. I've never found anything I like as much as this though so I may have to go back to it!

    X

    jeneralrambling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much every other powder i've used has done that too, so it wont be a bother for me but thankyou for letting me know anyway :)
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png