The Winterlicious Tag!

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Hello everyone! I've seen the Winterlicious Tag going around Youtube for a while, since i don't feel confident enough to make a video for it, i've decided to make it into a blogpost instead. It was created by MacBarbie07 on Youtube. Lets move straight on to the questions!

  1. Favourite winter nail polish?
I've mentioned this polish a few times already on my blog, but i reach for it so often that it's definately my favourite nail polish this season and it's Boots 17 Fast Finish nail polish in Potion. It's just a fantastic colour! It lasts a long time and just a generally great polish.

2. Favourite winter lip product?

Although i wouldn't consider Benefit's Posie Tint as a typical winter lip colour i've been wearing it everyday. I love the natural flush of colour it gives to my lips. During the winter months my complexion tends to look quite dull but this product gives me a fresh-faced and healthy look. I love it!


3. Most worn winter clothing piece?

I haven't really got a most worn clothing piece unless you count shoes. I've been wearing my tartan creepers that i had as a birthday present recently. I love creepers! They are a staple in my wardrobe. They're so comfortable and add a touch of edge to any outfit.

4. Most worn winter accessory?

My spirithood! I've had it for almost a year now and it still looks brand new! It keeps me so warm. I get a few funny looks when i wear it but i honestly couldn't care less. It's been a saviour during the cold and windy days.

Such a cringe-worthy picture (taken a year ago) but i have the Grey Wolf Spirithood
 
5. Favourite winter scent/candle?
 
I don't buy or burn any candles. But a scent i've been loving is a perfume, it's Paul Smith Optimistic. It smells sweet and frutiy but also slightly musky (i'm terrible at describing scents). If you get a chance to smell it in the shops i'd give it a whiff.
 
6. Favourite winter beverage?
 
Every year my dad always makes me a snowball. It's advocaat and lemonade, it tastes amazing!
 
I found a nice image online because i don't have one of my own to show you
 
7. All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?
 
I couldn't pick just one so i picked three. I love Home Alone (and the second one, does that count as four now?) it never fails to make me laugh. I also love watching The Grinch, Jim Carrey is amazing in it and i loved the Doctor Seuss books as a child. My third choice would have to be Edward Scissorhands, i always watch it on christmas day without fail. I'm a huge fan of Tim Burton! It's one of those films that never gets old no matter how many times you watch it.
 
 
8. Favourite Christmas/ Holiday song?
 
I've always liked the song Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade. It's such a feel good song and makes me feel so festive! I also love Last Chrismas by Wham, it's a song i can't help but sing along to. Another favourite has got to be The Power of Love by Frankie Goes To Hollywood, it's amazing! But i also love the newest version of it which is sung by Gabrielle Aplin from the John Lewis advert, it's so cute!.
 
9. Favourite Holdiay food/treat?
 
I don't like the traditional christmas pudding but i always have trifle instead. It tastes so good!
 
10. What is your favourite Christmas decoration this year?
 
My snowman (well snowmom) holding a baby snowman. I've had it since i was about 5 years old. It always makes me feel festive.
 
 
11. What's at the top of your christmas list?
 
To start driving lessons and pass my driving test.
 
12. What are your plans for the holiday this year?
 
Spending the day and afternoon with my family and visiting my nan. I'll also spend the evening with my boyfriend.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this post!
I tag all of you to do it, if you want to
Thankyou!
xx




2 comments:

  1. OMG! Your tag is the first I've seen that has spirithoods as a favorite. I love my spirithoods! I have the Panda and Snow Leopard. The snowmom and snowbaby are so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Aha gonna be a trend setter! :)Me too! I honestly couldn't live without it, i want to get the polar bear spirithood next :D
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png