Soap and Glory Hand Food hand cream Review

Sunday 18 November 2012

Hello everyone! I'm sorry i haven't made a post in a while but i've recently been bombarded with school work and didn't want to fall behind, but now i'm back on track. But anyway lets move right on to the review!
During the autumn and winter i suffer from severely dry hands. I've used a lot of hand creams but never this one, so i thought i would give it a go.


Firstly i love the packaging! It's girly, cute and stylishly simple. The scent of this hand cream is also amazing! It's sweet and slightly fruity. If you don't like sweet smells you may find it sickly.
This product claims to be a "non-greasy hydrating hand cream", it was hydrating and absorbed fairly quickly but i did find it greasy and it left a slight residue, but it has helped to get rid of the dry patches on my hands.


When i apply this hand cream i usually wear cotton gloves on my hands, i find this helps the cream to absorb faster and stops me from getting hand cream everywhere!
During the winter i don't think this hand cream will be hydrating enough for me but for now it works fine.
I hope you enjoyed the review! If you have any recommendations please leave them as a comment below. Thankyou! :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. hey... Love this post!
    Please check my blog and follow here--->
    http://only-fashion-week-dreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 photo blanklogofull.png