The Blogger Tag

Friday 26 October 2012

Hello everyone! I have a very different post today, i've been tagged by the wonderful Romy from BeautyholicRomy to do the Blogger Tag. I hope you enjoy!
(i might slip in a few random images just so it doesn't look so plain)

Firstly here are the rules:

  1. Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves.
  2. They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger.
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers.
  4. They must tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
  5. The bloggers must be told.
  6. No tag backs.
11 random facts about myself

I hate roast dinners, they make me feel sick.
I'm fascinated by serial killers and crime.
I want to study criminology at university.
Supernatural is my favourite tv series!
I hate people touching my belly button.
I believe in faeries.
I'm terrified of spiders D;
I always watch Edward Scissorhands on christmas day.
I love Studio Ghibli films.
I hate the sound of people chewing their food.
The Nintendo 64 is my favourite game console ever!


Romy's questions for me

Do you exercise or play sports at all?

I exercise once a week on a cross-trainer and also do sit ups to tone my stomach. I used to be in a cross-country and atheletics club in school but i don't play or take part in any sports now.

What do you normally drink on a night out?

I don't really drink many alcoholic drinks when i go out, i usually just drink coke. But if i am drinking something alcoholic it's usually a vodka and redbull.

What is your tried and true beauty product?

For me it's definately the collection (2000) lasting perfection concealer. It covers everything from dark circles to blemishes. If this product stops getting made i'll have no clue what to do! It's just so amazing!

What has been your favourite holiday destination and why?

My favourite holiday destination has got to be Floridia, it was such an amazing holiday! There was so much to do and see. My favourite part was swimming with manatees, they're so cute! :) I don't think any holiday since has topped it...yet.

Clowns, fun or creepy?

I've never found clowns creepy, even the ones from Killer Clowns form Outerspace! I found them fun when i was younger but now i'm not too fussed.

Petting zoo or safari ride?

Last time i went on a safari ride an elephant tried to charge into the car i was in. So for reasons of safety i'd pick a petting zoo, plus you get to stroke cute, fuzzy animals!

If you could only buy from one drugstore makeup brand for the rest of your life, which would it be and why?

I would choose Revlon because their colourstay foundation is amazing! I love their range of lipsticks and it offers the best quality for drugstore makeup, in my opinion.

Have you ever found a pair of high heels that were actually comfortable and if so what make were they?

Unfortunately so far i haven't! But i'm still searching. Maybe one day i'll get lucky!

What's your favourite Ben & Jerry's flavour?

This is an easy one, Half Baked. It just tastes so good! ( i wish i had some now)

Rollercoasters, yay or nay?

Nay, they terrify me!

If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be?

This was a hard choice, but it would have to be Vincent Price. I think he was such an amazing actor and i've always wanted to meet him after watching House on Haunted Hill.

The bloggers i have tagged:

Style It With Me
Call Me Con Boy
Glitteralittle
Penny Favourites
Me and my Makeup
Beautee Beauty
Thrift O'clock
Lust Like Loathe
Shannon Woodfield
Dixieplumpixie
Anna's Polish Addiction


(I told you there would be random pictures)
 

Now here are my questions for you!
  1. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
  2. Chocolate or peanut MnM's?
  3. If you could only wear one nail polish brand for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
  4. What's your staple clothing item that always makes you feel confident whenever you wear it?
  5. Winter or summer?
  6. What's your favourite childhood film?
  7. What song always gets you on the dancefloor?
  8. Tea or coffee?
  9. If you could only shop in one highstreet store for clothing for the rest of your life, which shop would it be and why?
  10. Heels or flats?
  11. Which person has inspired you the most throughout your life?


 
Let me know if you do the tag and have fun!
xx




11 comments:

  1. The picture of Luna in real is great!

    http://missyswelt.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone is secretly fascinated by serial killers but they don't like to admit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why people don't admit it. It's nothing to be ashamed of :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing the tag hun :)
    Your safari experience sounds horrific! :O Can't imagine how terrifying that must've been. I totally agree that roast dinners are gross!! So glad that someone else feels the same. People look at me like I'm an alien when I say I don't like 'em!
    I haven't tried the Collection 2000 concealer yet. Does it have parabens? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me, it was fun to do :) it was so terrifying! D; i‘m glad we managed to get out of the situation very quickly. So glad someone agrees with me! :) They‘re just nasty!
      I don‘t know, sorry. Xxx

      Delete
  4. Hey, I just did The Blogger Tag :) Thanks for tagging me :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'll go and have a nose now :) You're welcome :)
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png