Boots Simply Sensitive Cleansing Lotion Review

Sunday 24 March 2013

Hello everyone! I have a quick review for you today on a product I've been using for about a month and a half. I found the Boots Simply Sensitive range when i was browsing the skincare isle. I needed some new products to add to my skincare routine and thought i'd give their cleansing lotion a go, i also purchased their toner, eye cream and daily moisturiser from the same range. 


The packaging reminds me a lot of the Simple Skincare (coincidence maybe?)

Honestly, i thought this cleanser was pretty average. It had a very faint smell (which i didn't mind), i had to use this twice on my face to remove my makeup and even then it still left some of my foundation behind. Also it leaves a slight greasy residue which for my oily/combination skin doesn't work for me. I always cleanse with a face wash afterwards to remove the rest of my makeup.
 I suppose you get what you pay for, it retails for £2.79 at Boots and they are currently having a third off offer on this skincare range. It comes in a 200ml bottle which is lasting my ages. I'm still going to continue using this until it has ran out but i probably wont repurchase it. 
However i will definately repurchase the toner and daily moisturiser because i thoroughly enjoyed using them. 
Have you tried any products from this range?
Thankyou!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png