Garnier Nourishing Hand Cream Review

Friday 15 March 2013

Hello everyone! Recently I've been suffering with extremely dry hands due to Britain's indecisive weather and Soap and Glory's Hand Food just hasn't been moisturising enough for me. But I've found my saviour! I saw these Garnier hand creams while wondering around the isles in Boots and the 7 day moisture claim drew me in.


I love the packaging (probably because green is my favourite colour) it's the perfect size for just chucking in your handbag.

I purchased the dry and rough hands formula which contains L-Bifidus which is an anti-evaporate active to help lock in as much moisture as possible and mango oil, which helps nourish and intensively replenish dry hands.
Firstly this hand cream smells delicious! It reminds me of a tropical fruit salad and the smell isn't too over-powering and sickly.
I've been using this hand cream for just over a month. My hands definately felt and looked noticeably smoother and softer within the first week of use. It absorbs a lot faster than Soap and Glory Hand Food and feels less greasy aswell. 
It costs £2.99 for a 100ml tube from Boots and i will definately repurchase this product.

Have you tried this product yet?
Thankyou!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png