Would You Rather- Beauty Edition

Friday 31 May 2013

Would You Rather- Beauty Edition


Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I haven't done a tag post in a while, i think my last one was the winterlicious tag. So today i'm going to do the would you rather tag, which has been floating around youtube for a good couple of years now. But it seems to have made a comeback in the blogging world and i thought i would jump on the bandwagon and do it myself.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I don't have a great deal of lid space on my eyes anyway, so i think i could live without eyeshadow and i would just line my eyes with an eyeliner and smudge it out. Also mascara is a must to open my eyes up and make me look more awake. Lipstick i'm not too fussed about anyway but it does add a bit of colour to my face.

2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I found this one kinda difficult because i hate having short hair and if i didn't cut it i could have my hair in the pretty plait that Rapunzel has in Tangled (i love that film). But if i cut all my hair off i could just rock some snazzy wigs until it grows back. I can't decide. Next question!

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Bit of a random question but i'd go for pink because they tend to suit my skin tone more.

4. If you had a £1000 to spend (it was dollars but i'm not american so it's pounds for me) would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I'd buy clothes without hesitation. Although i haven't posted anything fashion related on my blog (i'm planning to in the future) i do actually prefer clothes over makeup because i can reflect my personality through my clothes more than through the makeup on my face.

5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick because i could always just wear a plum eyeliner and pass it off as vampy lip. But if i wore lipstick as eyeliner, i'd look like i had an eye infection and i'm pretty sure no one wants to look like that.

6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I live in the UK so we don't have a Sephora but if we did i would shop there because i like to have a variety of products and brands to pick from. Plus if i could only shop at MAC i would get bored of it pretty quickly.

7. Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I'm not too fussed about lipstick anyway so i'd happily use one lip colour for the rest of my life. I also like to experiment with eye shadows more because manipulating your eye shape with eye shadow can instantly transform your face.

8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?
Well in the UK our summers either non-existent or mildly warm so i'd wear winter clothes in the summer. Our winters are also freezing so there's no way on gods green earth i'd be wearing shorts and a vest top during that season.

9. Would you rather wear dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Seasons don't really dictate to me what nail polish i should wear and i mostly wear bright colours anyway because those are generally the colours i prefer.

10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
I'd give up my favourite lip product because my favourite eye product is mascara and that makes more of a difference to my face than lipstick and i can't live without mascara!

11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?
Neither looks good on me so i'm going to cheat and say a fishtail braid.

12. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Well this one was easy, never use lip gloss because i don't use it anyway. I hate the texture and look of lip gloss.

13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
I don't do anything with my eyebrows as it is now (that's probably really shameful). But i'd shave them off and as i shave them i'll mark with an eyebrow pencil where they were so i don't get wonky eyebrows. I can use stencils as well and change my eyebrows as and when i feel like it. I don't think i could pull off sharpie eyebrows either.

14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
This question was tough but i'd have to live without nail polish. Although i love wearing nail polish, i can't leave my house without makeup on, i look like something from night of the living dead without makeup. 


I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png