L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil Review

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. Firstly, I would like to apologise for being MIA, I've been swamped with assignments and exam preparation, I've had no time for myself let alone planning and writing blog posts.
Anyway, I've changed up my cleansing routine recently and I've really noticed a difference with the removal of my makeup.








I've switched from a cream cleanser to an oil. I opted for the L'Oreal cleansing oil because it was easy and cheap way for me to test a cleansing oil.
At first I was apprehensive to try it because I thought an oil would be a catastrophe for my oily skin. Boy was I wrong! 
I think I've found my new favourite cleansing formula! 
The L'Oreal cleansing oil is lightweight yet very moisturising, my skin always feels so soft after using it.
I use about 3 pumps to cleanse my whole face, including my eye makeup. I have sensitive eyes but this doesn't irritate them at all.
I like to mix it with water once I've massaged it into my skin to create an emulsion (as seen in the picture) then I wipe it off with a damp flannel.
It takes off pretty much all my makeup, unless I'm wearing a stubborn mascara, then I have to use a bit of eye makeup remover but otherwise it's amazing!
I like the packaging, the orange plastic bottle really makes it stand out in your bathroom cabinet.
I'm so glad the bottle is transparent because I hate it when you can't see how much product you have left and that day arrives where you have a mini heart attack when you realise it's all gone! 
Also it has a pump which makes dispensing the product quick and simple, although you do need a light hand because a lot does come out.
The oil does have a slight smell but it's not offensive and it disappears once you wash it off.
The only problem for some people with this oil is that it contains mineral oils (it's the main ingredient), personally I don't have a problem with it but a word of warning anyway.
Overall, this is a lovely cleanser and one I would recommend it if you want to remove a lot of makeup.
I'll be sad when I've ran out of this but it does give me an excuse to try out the BodyShop cleansing oil. 
This product can be purchased from Boots for £7.99 .

What is your favourite cleansing oil?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png