What I Spent Sunday #7

Sunday 1 February 2015

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I've been shopping recently and thought I'd share with you what I bought.








L-R: Yes To Carrots Moisturising eye cream, Boots Botanics Ultra Calm Night Cream, Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Blusher- Pinker belle, Simple Kind to Eyes eye makeup remover, Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner, Soap and Glory Solar Powder

I picked up a few things that I wanted to switch up in my skincare routine, I will let you know in future posts how I get on with them. The eye makeup remover is a staple in my skincare routine, so that was a repurchase. 
 I also picked up a few new makeup products to add to my collection, the eyeliner was free with an offer that was on at Boots, unfortunately the offer has ended. I'm loving the bronzer! But keep an eye out for more details in an up and coming blog post. I will be reviewing the blusher and eyeliner as well, as I said keep your eyes peeled for more posts. 
These products can be purchased from the Boots website

Have you purchased anything recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png