Yes To Carrots Moisturising Eye Cream

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I've recently changed up my skincare routine and one those products has been my eye cream. I'm a big advocate of using eye creams, not just to prevent premature wrinkles and fine lines but also because the skin around my eyes gets very dry which is unusual because the rest of my face is very oily. Due to the cold weather my under eye area has gotten even drier. I wanted an eye cream that would be nourishing but also light weight. I opted to try out the Yes To Carrots eye cream. 




I was drawn to this product mainly because of its packaging. I don't know what it is but I like the thin, sleek tube. It's nice. You get 15ml of product which will last months because you only have to use it sparingly.
As for the product itself, it's light and has a water-like texture. It spreads nicely across the skin and is easy to pat in. It has a slight tacky feeling just after application but that disappears after a few seconds. 
 It sits well under makeup and doesn't cause any creasing or patchiness. 
My only gripe with this eye cream is that I wish it had spf. Is it me or do beauty companies seem to forget that the skin around your eyes needs protecting from the sun as well. 
 If you have dry under eyes I highly recommend giving this a try. 
 It can be purchased from Boots for £9.99 .

What is your favourite eye cream?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png