Boots Skin Clear Daily Facial Scrub Review

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I think it's becoming apparent now that i'm a fan of Boots skin care but I've never used any of their products designed for acne-prone skin, until now. My skin has been going through a rough patch at the moment where I've been getting a lot of spots on my chin and cheeks which is unusual even for my oily, spot-prone skin. My skin had gotten used to my previous face wash and it just didn't work for me anymore, so i picked  up the Boots Skin Clear facial scrub hoping it would sort out my troubled skin.






Firstly, the packaging reminds me a lot of the clearasil packaging with the white, blue and red colour scheme (i think Boots needs to be a bit more inventive). I like that it comes in a squeezy tube because it helps me control how much i use and a little goes a long way. 
I've been using this face scrub for about 3 weeks and i have noticed an improvement in the appearance and texture of my skin. My complexion looks brighter and my skin feels a lot smoother. As for combating my spots, it contains salicylic  acid which i find works well with my skin, my spots have been clearing up since using this but i don't know how long the effects will last because my skin gets used to products (especially face washes) fairly quickly but for now it's working well.
 It's also been helping to clear up the dry skin i get around healing spots because my skin is oily but dehydrated so i tend to get dry patches here and there but this scrub is helping to remove my dry skin. This scrub is great for everyday use the exfoliating particles and beads are gentle enough to use twice a day but if you want a deep clean i think a more abrasive scrub would be needed. 
For now this product is working well and for £2.99 i think it's a good for anyone on a budget.
However, i'm always on the look out for a great cleanser/ face wash.

What is your favourite face wash/ scrub?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png