Bourjois Color Edition 24HR Cream Eyeshadow Review

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hello everyone! Lately I've been keeping my eye makeup very simple with just a wash of one colour over the lid with some mascara and I'm good to go. What is the colour you ask, well I'm about to tell you (and show you). 















As you can see from the picture above I've really been loving this cream eyeshadow from Bourjois. It's one of their 24HR cream eyeshadows in the shade petal de glace. 
It's a gorgeous taupey bronze shade with a slight shimmer, although it is coming up more bronze in the photo it does have a distinct taupe undertone to it in real life.  
The texture of this eyeshadow is lovely, it applies smoothly, it's not sticky or tacky and is easy to blend. I also like that it sets to a powder which is perfect for my oily eyelids because it doesn't crease or fade. 
The packaging is a lot like the Maybelline Color Tattoos, except the pot is plastic instead of glass, which I prefer because I won't have to worry about it shattering if I dropped it. 
I definately prefer these to the Color Tattoos, they last longer and don't crease. This eyeshadow lasts about 6 hours on my eyes before they start fading. 
This shade is similar to on and on bronze from Maybelline but better. If you like cream eyeshadows but suffer from oily eyelids I'd recommend these instead of the Color Tattoos. 
They can be purchased from Boots for £6.99 .

Have you tried these cream eyeshadows yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I have three of these & absolutely love them :) I like how you can use them on their own too, perfect for lazy days!

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I need to buy more! I want to try the cranberry shade next :)

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png