Soap and Glory The Breakfast Scrub Review

Sunday 5 October 2014

Hello everyone! Autumn is being to roll in and with the colder weather there's drier skin. I for one hate having dry, flakey skin. It's just not nice. So it's about time I whip out a body scrub to slough it all off and this one from Soap and Glory is a corker!









I've raved about the Pulp Friction Body Scrub in the past but this one is starting to become my new favourite. It's called The Breakfast Scrub, well formely known, it's now the Smoothie Star. 
I picked this one up in the old packaging which concerns me slightly, but it doesn't smell weird or anything so I think it's okay. 
In fact it smells delicious! It's like warm porridge with syrup poured over the top (my perfect winter breakfast). I just can't get enough of it. However, it doesn't taste as good as it smells. I may have sampled it just to find out, I don't recommend trying that. 
The packaging is simple just a round 300ml tub with a pink lid. I do find scrubs in this packaging annoying in the shower though because I have to leave the lid off until I'm finished using it and I end up getting loads of water in it. Maybe they need to try the flip up lid option (*cough Charles Worthington *cough). 
As for the scrub itself it's nice and grainy because of the golden sugar, it's not too abrasive but with all scrubs if your skin is sensitive just have a light hand when using them. The shea butter, almond and honey extracts make your skin feel lovely and smooth afterwards. 
I like to use this once a week to soften up my skin and it works great before shaving to help loosen up any stubborn hairs. 
I highly recommend trying this scrub out, or any of the Soap and Glory scrubs for that matter because their products are fantastic! 
This scrub can be purchased from Boots for £8 .

What is your favourite Soap and Glory Scrub?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png