What I Spent Saturday

Saturday 11 October 2014

Hello everyone! I know this post normally goes up on a Sunday but I have something exciting going up tomorrow, so I'm showing you what I've recently bought today.















 Featured Products

Eucerin DermoPurifyer Active Night Care
Boots Extracts Brazil Nut Body Butter
Barry M Showgirl Mascara
Batiste Dry Shampoo (Oriental)
Barry M Gel Nail Polish (Cardamom, Chai)
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Active Concentrate
Yes To Tomatoes Daily Clarifying Cleanser

This shopping trip to Boots mostly consisted of me buying things that I've ran out of, which gave me an excuse to try out new products, or at least that's what I keep telling myself. I've given my skincare routine a complete overhaul and I will keep you all updated with future posts on how the products are working for me. 
Also there's a clue in here to tomorrows post, can you guess what it could be? 
I hope you've enjoyed having a peek at my current beauty haul. 

What beauty products have you purchased recently?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png