Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream Review

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Hello everyone! I have reviewed a few things already from the Boots Simply Sensitive range and i have another one for you today. I love this range of products, the products I've tried have been great and work well for my skin and the eye cream is no exception!






This is my second repurchase of this eye cream, so i guess it goes to show just how much i enjoy using it. 
It claims to contain ingredients that moisturise, nourish and help to protect the skin around your eyes from environmental damage. It's also hypo-allergenic.
This eye cream definately keeps the skin around my eyes moisturised. It doesn't feel heavy, it sinks in quickly and my makeup sits well over the top of it. A little goes a long way, this eye cream usually lasts me a good 3-4 months.
I also really like the packaging, i'm not too fond of eye creams that come in a pot/tub because i don't find it very hygienic. Also it allows me to cut it open when i can't squeeze any more product out, so i can use it all up. 
This is an all round good eye cream and for a bargain price of £3.49 -(Link Here) and Boots are currently having a 1/3 off offer you can't really go wrong. If you're on a budget and need a light-feeling and hydrating eye cream, i recommend giving this one a go.

What's your current favourite eye cream?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't started using eye cream but that sounds good for your skin. Your blog is super cute!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog.
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started using eye cream a couple of years ago and i can't go without it now :)Awww thank you :)
      Of course i will :)
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png