Nivea Smooth Nourishing Hand Cream Review

Sunday 9 June 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you've had a great week. Mines been a bit hectic revising for my up and coming final summer exams. Anyway, enough about that, it's time to talk about yet another hand cream that I've been trying out. I think i'm going to write a post in the future dedicated to my favourite hand creams and this one will definately make an appearance. 
In the UK our seasons have been very behind this year and due to the extended cold and unpredictable weather my hands have paid the price. Until i discovered this little gem in the body lotion isle of Boots.






This product has been a life-saver! Within a week of using it my hands were noticeably less dry, flaky and split open, yes my skin on my hands splits open and bleeds when they get too dry which becomes a huge problem when i want to use hand cream because i have to find one that wont make my hands sting or irritate them further. This Nivea hand cream is perfect for this.
It's lightly fragranced which did worry me a little trying it out because it's never a good idea to put scented products on broken skin. However, this one was fine , it didn't sting or irritate.  
The consistency is light, it's not greasy and it doesn't leave a horrible sticky residue which some hand creams leave.
It claims to keep hands intensively moisturised even after frequent washing. I have noticed that my hands do still remain soft and smooth even after washing them throughout the day.
I'm still using it now because my hands are still slightly dry.
It can be purchased from Boots for £3.16 - Link Here

Have you tried this product yet?
If you have any other recommendations please leave it as a comment below.
Thank you for stopping by
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png