Seventeen Graffiti Nail Effects Review

Sunday 2 June 2013

Hello everyone! I have been recently enjoying the new nail effects polishes that have been coming out and a particular favourite of mine is the Seventeen Graffiti nail effects. I have the colour/shade monochrome. 







This is the finished effect with two coats.

Firstly, i really like the effect it gives, it looks like you've splashed black and white nail polish on your nails without the messy clean up. However, i don't really think this should be called a nail effect because it's pretty much like your typical glitter top coat with different sized and shaped particles ranging from large hexagons, to thin fibres to tiny flecks of colour. 
It lasted for about a week on my nails with a top coat. I tried it without a top coat but the coating over the top of the larger shapes does start to peel off so i would use a top coat with this polish just to seal in the shapes better. 
Overall i like the effect it gives on my nails it's fun and adds a nice touch to my nails without looking overdone.
It can be purchased from Boots for £3.99 there are two shades in the range Monochrome and Bluetone.
Have you tried this nail polish yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

2 comments:

  1. This naildesign is really awesome!! I love the mint nailpolish and the graffiti details! Such an eyecatcher:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      I'd be happy to :)
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png