Garnier Intensive 7 Days Replenishing Body Lotion

Thursday 22 August 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I don't know about you guys but i for one love using body lotions and body butters. I just love how they make my skin feel so soft and smooth. I was on the look out for a new body lotion seeing as my Vaseline one had  ran out. I picked up the Garnier body lotion from Body Care- Haul Post Here. The fast absorbing claim was the thing that persuaded me to buy it. 









Garnier claim this product locks in moisture with the help of the probiotic L-Bifidus, your skin will immediately feel softer and smoother and your skin is hydrated for 24 hours. They also claim that after 7 days of use your skin's quality will be dramatically improved : dryness -49%, roughness -25% and suppleness +26%. 
Great claims right? But the proof is in the pudding. Yes my skin  immediately felt softer and smoother but pretty much an body lotion can have the same effect. My skin did feel hydrated throughout the day, it didn't feel rough or flaky. It also absorbed quickly into my skin due to it's light-weight, slightly watery texture. 
I have used this body lotion for just over a week and honestly i haven't noticed a difference in my skin from the first day i used it. 
I chose the mango oil scent which is specifically for dry skin, my skin isn't very dry at all but i preferred this scent over the only other option available  which was shea butter (i'm not a fan of shea butter scents, they're just too sickly for me). They do have many other options available catered to different skin needs. The mango scent is fresh smelling, not too overpowering and smells perfect for summer. 
I like the packaging it's bright, sturdy and something a bit different compared to most body lotions. 
I'm going to continue using this body lotion because for only £4.99 from Boots (it's cheaper if you go to a local Body Care) it does a decent job of moisturising my skin and smells nice too. But I'm always up for trying different products.

Have you tried this body lotion yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


2 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice:) Does the scent last? I always worry that scents will irritate my skin... so I stick to Aveeno body lotion usually.
    Erin x
    erinandkatherine.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scent only lasts a few hours on my skin, then disappears, i don't mind though because i usually wear a perfume anyway :) The product is suitable for sensitive skin and my skin is very sensitive and so far i haven't had any irritation :)
      xx

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png