NOTW- Rimmel X Kate Moss Salon Pro Nail Polish- Reggae Splash

Sunday 11 August 2013

Hello everyone! I have a quick post for you today showing you the nail polish i have been wearing over the past week. I mentioned this polish in my Summer Favourites- Link Here. 
I have been wearing a nail polish from the Kate Moss Salon Pro collection in the colour Reggae Splash.


As you can see it is a pastel, yet slightly neon peach colour. It's a unique colour in my nail polish collection and looks great on pale or tanned skin. 
Although this is from the Salon Pro collection it didn't last as long as my other polish that i own. This polish chipped within 3 days of wearing it which was disappointing. Maybe longevity is different between different colours? Who knows, but it did annoy me seeing as i wasn't doing anything  strenuous. I will continue to wear this polish because i love the colour and i want to try many more in the range. I've currently got my eye on a bright blue polish that i want to get my hands on.

Have you tried any of these polishes yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png