Current Lipstick Love: Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon- Peach On The Beach

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hello everyone! As of last year Lip Crayons were a big craze in the beauty world with releases from Clinique, Revlon and Tarte to name a few. However i never jumped on the bandwagon until now. Bourjois have now released their lip crayon offerings to the beauty world and I'm hooked.


















I picked up the shade Peach on the Beach just over a week ago because i was picking up a new foundation (which I'll be reviewing soon) and i noticed the shade was finally in stock after being sold out since they were released. There was only one left and i wanted to try them after hearing so many good things about them. This product has been my go to everyday lipstick since.
The shade is a perfect my lips but better. Although in the picture above of the swatch on my lips it looks very light. However in real life it looks amazing on. 
The finish is very glossy, without being sticky or greasy. It's easy to apply and is perfect if your on the go, you can just swipe it over your lips and you're done. 
It claims to last for 10 hours and is waterproof, those are big claims to make. Unfortunately it doesn't live up to the 10 hour claim because for me  it transfers very easily when I'm eating or drinking, so i do have to reapply it a few times throughout the day. I'd say it lasts only 2 hours maybe 3 at a push. I haven't tested the waterproof claim, but from how easily it comes off i doubt it would stay on my lips if i went swimming.
Overall I think this lipstick is a great product and i would buy more from the range, i currently have my eye on the orange punch shade. 
They can be purchase from Boots for £7.99.

Have you tried these lip crayons yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

3 comments:

  1. This looks really nice! They are sold out near me but definitely worth looking for:)
    erinandkatherine.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the whole collection! :) Great blog btw, I'm a follower now :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! We're following back:)

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png