Mini Body Care Haul

Sunday 18 August 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. Just a quick update before i get into the post. I got my A-Level exam results on thursday and I'm extremely pleased with my results. As of september i will become an official university student! That's so crazy to me, it's yet to sink in. I'm excited but very nervous all at once. I hope everyone else has got the exam results they were hoping for.
Anyway, moving on to the real reason I'm writing this blog post. On wednesday i had a doctor's appointment and on the way home i decide to take a little detour into town and pick up a few essentials i was running out of and possibly picking up some new products to try out as well. I stopped off at my local Body Care shop and the damage was done.

 Sorry about the swatch that can be seen in these pictures, I'm planning on changing the colour of my room. 


Garnier Body Lotion- £1.99

I picked this up because I've been looking to try out a new body lotion and i really liked the hand cream from this range so i thought I'd give it a go. I will have a review of my full thoughts of this soon, so keep an eye out for that.





L-R: Beauty Formulas Blackhead Control Facial Scrub-£0.99, Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Facial Mask-£0.99, Simple Kind To Eyes eye makeup remover-£2.19

I ran out of my Boots facial scrub and wanted to try something different because it wasn't doing anything for my skin anymore. So i picked up the Beauty Formulas facial scrub instead and for only 99p it's a bargain! As i said before i will be reviewing these products after testing them out first. Just keep your eyes peeled for them in future posts.


 Nivea Caramel Cream lip butter-£1.49, Hygenics Antibacterial Hand Gel-£0.99

I finally picked up the Nivea lip butter after lusting over it for months, i put off buying it for so long because i had other lip balms to use up first. It smells delicious and makes my lips feel so soft. This product will probably make an appearance in a favourites post. I also needed a new hand gel so i grabbed this one because it was the only one in the shop. In honesty i don't like this hand gel, it smells disgusting! It smells so bad that it makes me feel sick when i use it. I'm probably going to get a different one from another shop and for 99p i wont feel too guilty for chucking it away.



Cotton Pads- £1.45, Cotton Buds-£0.69, Spa Cucumber Facial Wipes-2 for £1, Sudocrem-£2.29

Finally i purchased some essentials i couldn't live without. The sudocrem wasn't purchased from Body Care, along with the face wipes. I forgot i needed them until i left the shop and i couldn't be bothered to go back so i stopped off at Home Bargains and picked them up there instead. 
Let me know if you'd like to see more haul posts and whether or not you like them
Thank you for stopping by! 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png