NOTW: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish- Cool Blue

Sunday 1 September 2013

Hello everyone! I have another NOTW post for you because i can't help trying out every new nail polish that i own. Last week I mentioned I had another Maybelline Color Show nail polish and i couldn't help but try it out.









Yet again, it's another summer shade (not that the season should dictate what nail polish you wear), it's a bright sky blue colour, which looks great if you have a tan. Even though this would be considered a summer nail polish I'd wear it all year round because it's so pretty.
It did chip after the first two days of wearing it, as always i just covered it up with another coat of polish. It dried fairly quickly and only required two coats to become opaque.
I'd recommend snatching this colour up if you are a fan of bright pastel shades.
 These polishes can be purchased for £2.99 from Boots.

Have you tried any of these polishes yet?
Thank you for stopping by! 
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png