Maybelline Superstay 24hr Foundation Review

Sunday 29 September 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I've been searching for a new foundation for a while and after reading many reviews on different products and having a little chat with other beauty bloggers on twitter, I finally came to a decision and chose the Maybelline Superstay 24hr foundation.












Firstly, I'd like to mention that I have oily skin, blemish-prone skin. So for me I need a foundation that has medium to full coverage and has a matte or semi matte finish. 
After reading so many reviews about how great the coverage and finish of this product was I had to try it out for myself and they weren't wrong!
I chose the lightest shade from the range which is Light Beige. It is however a bit too dark for me but once I've blended it in, it isn't noticeable. It has a neutral undertone which works perfectly for my skintone, but I'd say it would suit people with a warmer tone better. 
This foundation has medium, yet buildable coverage, it can't be built up to complete full coverage but it does cover up any redness or small blemishes that I may have. It's easy to blend because it has a light consistency even though it's a higher coverage foundation.
It leaves a semi-matte finish, which I prefer for my oily skin. If you have dry skin, I'd steer clear of this because it will cling to any dry patches on your face. It doesn't last 24 hours (not that anyone would wear foundation for that long anyway) but it does last about 5-6 hours on my skin before I start to look shiny. 
It can be purchased for £8.99 from Boots.

What is your current favourite foundation?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png