My Current Favourite Scent- Anna Sui Fairy Dance

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I don't know about you but I love perfume, I love smelling nice and also knowing that I smell nice is comforting. My current perfume obsession is Fairy Dance by Anna Sui. 









Firstly, I'd like to point out how adorable the bottle looks! Anna Sui perfumes always look cute, yet delicate and whimsical. The bottle lid is a faery perched on an orb with a pretty pattern of flowers and swirls embossed in her wings and the edges of the bottle. 
The perfume is described as " Fairy Dance opens with sparkling top fruity notes of tangerine, mango, and pink pepper. Surprising the senses at every turn with the rose at the heart and a combination of peony and bamboo to create a fresh, radiant warmth. Sandalwood, vetiver, and vanilla yield a smoothing sensation that is playful, fun, and magical."
This perfume smells  sweet and floral which are my favourite scents to wear. I think this perfume would be perfect all year round because although it smells sweet and fresh for summer, it has enough spice to carry it through into the colder months. 
I've been wearing this perfume everyday and I always receive many compliments when wearing it. It lasts 6-7 hours on my skin before it starts to fade. 
If you love sweet smelling perfumes and cute packaging I'd highly recommend testing it out for yourself.
It can be purchased from Boots for £26 for a 30ml bottle.

What is your favourite perfume?
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png