Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder Review

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. As you all probably know my favourite face powder is the Collection pressed powder in ivory. But the Boots in my town never seems to have it in stock, I hope it isn't being discontinued! So I have had to find an alternative once again and I have used the pressed powder from Seventeen before but they have a couple of new shades, I picked up the shade Ivory Porcelain because it looked like the palest out of all the shades available.





I really like the packaging of this, it is sturdy and I've dropped it and it hasn't shattered (thankfully). It also looks simple yet sleek.
It comes with a powder puff (not shown) which works great for applying the powder. I prefer to use a powder puff because it helps keep my makeup in place.
The colour match is slightly too dark for me but it's not very noticeable, so I don't mind too much.
It claims to control shine for 16 hours, it doesn't keep me shine free for that long but it does last a good 5-6 hours on my skin before I'd need to blot my face or to touch up with some powder.
 It costs £3.99 from Boots. I have repurchased this many times, so this may be my new everyday powder if I can't get my hands on the Collection powder.

What face powder do you use?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png