NOTW: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish- Mary Mary Quite Contrary

Sunday 6 October 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I have another NOTW post for you because I was shopping in Boots and found a gorgeous nail polish that I couldn't wait to try out. 





(Sorry about the colour change, it was a gloomy day. The top picture shows the true colour of the nail polish)

I found this polish when I was looking for a new nail polish to add to my collection. I don't own any lilac nail polishes and this was such a pretty colour I couldn't pass it up. 
It is a lilac nail polish with a grey under-tone, which makes it perfect to wear all year round, even in the colder months. It's a sheer nail polish that requires 3 coats for it to be opaque. 
It doesn't dry in 60 seconds but it does dry fairly quick. The quality of these nail polishes are fantastic! It lasted 5 days on my  nails before it chipped.
I definately want to buy more 60 second nail polishes because the formula is so good!
It can be purchased from Boots for £3.69.

What has been your NOTW?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png