NOTW: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint- Lychee

Sunday 20 October 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I have a quick NOTW post for you today, sharing one of my current favourite autumn/fall nail polishes. 




This is my first gelly nail polish from Barry M, when they first came out I didn't bother buying any because I had so much nail polish already. But recently I wanted to add more nude colours into my collection. This is my first nude nail polish and I love it! It's a sandy, beige colour which I love for the autumn months but I bet it would look great in the summer with a tan. I was worried that this colour would make me look a bit corpse-like but thankfully it doesn't. 
It applies wonderfully and is opaque with only 2 coats, it isn't streaky and it's so shiny you wouldn't need a top coat.
It lasted about 4 days before the first signs of chipping which is pretty good considering I tried it without a top coat. 
It can be purchased from Boots for £3.99 which is a complete bargain.
I definately want to try more from this range.

What colours would you recommend?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png