Boots Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Night Treatment Gel Review

Sunday 13 October 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. As your reading this I will be in Blackpool, most likely walking around the Pleasure Beach (even though it costs a stupid amount of money just to get in). Anyway, I've been using a new  night time moisturiser which is as you can probably tell another Boots product. I'm sure you guys are sick of hearing about their products now, but I'm really enjoying using them.




 (I apologise about the weird haze over my pictures, I have no idea what it is)

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and it's been helping clear up my skin a lot. It claims to fight blemishes while you sleep, fights spot-causing bacteria and moisturizes the skin without blocking your pores. 
I have to agree with their claims because I have noticed a difference in my skin since using it, my spots become smaller overnight, they clear up a lot faster than they used to and I've been having less breakouts.
I like the packaging of this product, it comes in a clear tube which I find allows me to control how much product I use and is more hygienic in general.
It has a strong tea tree smell, so if you don't like that scent you probably wont be a fan of this. 
The consistency of this product is a thin gel that sinks quickly into my skin and feels light and refreshing.
I have also noticed that my skin is less oily in the morning since using this which I believe is helping to keep future breakouts at bay. 
It costs £2.99 from Boots. 
I would highly recommend it if you have oily, spot-prone skin.

Have you tried this product yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png