The Reading Corner: Pretties

Thursday 17 October 2013

Hello everyone! I'm sorry this post is a day late I've been busy with university work. Anyway, I've finally got round to finishing the second book in the Uglies trilogy which is called Pretties.







It took me so long to finish this book, because I was busy with exams and preparing for university but I've finally finished it and I enjoyed this book just as much as the first one.
One of my favourite things about this book trilogy is that  the cliffhangers in each book flow so easily from one book to another, it makes you feel like you're reading one big book and not 3 individual ones.
In this book Tally has finally become pretty, which is self-explanatory in the title. But is it all it's cracked up to be? For Tally it isn't, although she has the perfect lifestyle with amazing looks and great friends she feels like something is missing. After a wild stunt at a party she feels "bubbly" and begins to remember what it was like in The Smoke and her life as an Ugly. She starts to see being pretty in a completely different light and wants to make another escape. Whether or not she escapes is for you to find out. 
I wont give away anymore, I highly recommend reading this trilogy and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I have. 

What book are you currently reading?
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png