Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream Review

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. A month or so ago I ran out of my usual eye cream and seeing as I was in the mood to try something new I purchased the Boots Vitamin E eye cream after reading many positive reviews about it.









When I first used this, the milky peach colour surprised me because I thought it would be visible on my eye area but it disappears once it's blended in. 
I'm definitely a fan of skincare products being packaged in a tube, I find it more hygienic and resourceful. This one is a pretty peach colour.
The consistency of this eye cream is a lot thicker than the Boots Simply Sensitive eye cream but I find that I use less product because of this which is a great because you never want to over saturate the eye are with product (it's recommend that you only need to use a rice grain sized amount of eye cream for each eye). 
This eye cream keeps my eye area hydrated and sits well under makeup. It also has spf which is unusual to find in an eye cream. 
I'd definitely repurchase this again. It can be purchased from Boots for £2.54.

What eye cream are you currently using?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin'
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png