Collection No Clumps Mascara Review

Sunday 8 September 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well and to those who've gone back to school i hope you had a good first week back. My W7 mascara ( Review Here) was pretty much on it's last legs and last week while shopping in Boots I noticed that Collection were having an offer on some of their products and the No Clumps mascara was one of them and for only £2.50 I thought I'd give it a go. 










 (The end result after two coats)

The bright red packaging was the first thing to catch my eye, it definately stands out in my makeup bag! The tube is also very thin compared to many other mascaras that I've tried, making it less bulky and light-weight. 
When i first opened the tube and saw the wand it was plastic and packed full of product which made me a bit sceptical  about it's no clumps claims. However it combed through my lashes easily and separated them nicely making them more defined. 
The formula has a great consistency, it's not too wet or too dry.
This mascara is perfect for everyday, to give your lashes definition, length and it holds a curl too.
The no clumps claim is true until 3+ coats, by the third coat my lashes are noticeably more clumpy.
This mascara makes my lashes look great all day. It doesn't smudge or flake, however the first time i used it, it did smudge slightly after about 6 hours but once it dries up a little it works fine.
 It can be purchased from Boots or Superdrug for £2.99.

What is your current everyday mascara?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

2 comments:

  1. your lashes look so nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:)
      wow!what a generous giveaway :)

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png