NOTW: Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish- Urban Coral

Sunday 22 September 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I have a quick little update before I carry on with this blog post. I have now officially started university! Exciting times indeed, but with my staggered timetable my posts may become more sporadic ( i hope this wont be a problem) I'll try and stick to my regular posting on wednesdays and sundays as best I can. I hope everyone else who's started university is having a great time too. Anyway, I have another NOTW post for you and I've been transitioning into my autumn nail colours but at the same time I love my summer brights. However, I think the Maybelline Color Show nail polish in urban coral meets some were in the middle.









This shade is a bright red-toned coral that I think is bright enough to wear in the summer but also dark enough that it can be worn all year round. I also think it's a pleasant change from a classic red nail (which I'm not a massive fan of). 
As for the longevity of this polish it lasts the same as the other ones I own from the range. 
It's an affordable polish costing only £2.99. I'm definately going to be buying more of these polishes. I currently have my eye on the shade called Moss.

What is your favourite color show nail polish?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png