Beauty Formulas Blackhead Control Facial Scrub Review

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I purchased a new facial cleanser/ wash because not only had i ran out of my Boots Facial Scrub (Link Here)  but my skin had grown accustom to it and it no longer benefited my skin. I picked up the Beauty Formulas Facial Scrub when i was in Bodycare because it was targeted at combination and oily skin, which is the skin type I have and it sounded very promising.









 
I definately prefer this scrub over the Boots one, it made my skin look and feel a lot softer and smoother. 
The granules/ beads are finer than the Boots face scrub (so fine they're hardly noticeable in the picture above) which allows me to get into the nooks and crannies of my face (that sounds so weird), the finer beads also make the scrub less abrasive. I have noticed that since using this scrub twice a day my pores have become less noticeable around my nose. 
It contains Salicylic Acid which works perfectly for clearing up the breakouts on my face and unclogging my pores.
It has a minty scent which i find refreshing and although it is scented it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.  
I've been using this for almost a month and i have over half of it left because a little goes a long way. 
This combined with the face mask i purchased (review coming soon) are definately improving the condition of my skin. For £1, well 99p it is very good face scrub.
So far it's working very well for me but I'll just have to see how long the benefits last.
If you can get your hands on some of the Beauty Formulas products I'd highly recommend trying them out.

Have you tried and Beauty Formulas products yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png