Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Facial Mask Review

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I don't know about you but I love a good face mask once or twice a week. They provide a great pick me up for the skin and help to cleanse and treat any problems with your skin. My favourite masks are clay-based masks, they work perfectly for my oily and acne-prone skin by drawing out impurities and reducing shine. 
I've currently been using the Beauty Formulas Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Facial Mask and it's a great bargain!











For those of you who read my BodyCare haul post (Link Here) you'll know I purchased this product for a mere £1! What a bargain! This is definately a cheap and cheerful product. 
The packaging is a 100ml tube with a matte texture (if that makes sense) which means it is prone to getting dirty easily, like NARS or Sleek products. 
It claims to "draw out impurities, unblock pores, absorb and remove excess oil, grease and dirt. Soothes and calms blemish prone skin." It also claims to work in only 3 minutes. 
I did try out this mask for 3 minutes and it did leave my skin feeling soft and smooth but I'd recommend leaving it on for more like 5-6 minutes to get better results. You'll know when the mask is set because it seperates around the porous areas of the face. It also makes you look like a pastel version of Shrek.
It smells strongly of tea tree, so if your not a fan of that smell you will not like this but for me I do like it, it smells fresh and clean. 
I've been using this mask for almost a month and I'm really enjoying using it. It has helped reduce the redness and size of my spots. My face is also less oily and my pores have also reduced in size. 
This brand also has a moisturising cucumber mask which I think will be good to try out during the colder months. If you can get your hands on any Beauty Formulas products I'd recommend giving them a go.
I'd probably repurchase this mask but I'm always open to trying out others as well.

What is your favourite face mask?
Thank you for stooping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I find it informative. I would like to ask if you still use this product until now and what are other effects you noticed?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I actually haven't been using it for a few months now but my pores have been noticeably smaller from using this mask, i hope this helped!

      Delete
  2. Hi :) I stumbled upon your blog searching for a review of this product (so thanks for that) and upon reading your other posts found reviews on products I've tried out recently like the Good Things blemish control mask and The Body Shop tea tree night lotion, so I especially enjoyed reading those :) Also love the reading corner ! Good stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! No problem, I love hearing feedback about my posts! I'm glad you liked them :)

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png