Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Review

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Hello everyone! As you all know from my BodyCare Haul- Link Here a lot of the products that i purchased I said I would have reviews for them and this is no exception. I purchased the Simple Kind Eyes eye makeup remover because I wanted to try something new and I'd never used a water-like/water-based eye makeup remover before, in the past I'd always use cream or gel based eye makeup removers. 













Firstly I really like the packaging, it's sturdy practical and well simple. 
Simple claim that " Our Eye Make-up Remover is a perfect blend of active ingredients to effectively remove even waterproof mascara." It contains Pro-Vitamin B5 which actively restores, softens and smoothes. It contains no oil and doesn't leave a greasy residue, there's no perfume or colour and it's dermatologically tested and approved.
This eye makeup remover is great! It removes all my eye makeup with one cotton pad and one cotton bud. I can't say anything about the removing waterproof mascara claim because I don't wear waterproof mascara but it does get regular mascara off easily. 
The water-like consistency feels light and refreshing. When i first used it, it made my eyes sting a little bit but that's because I used too much, but i washed my eyes with lukewarm water and they were fine. 
It doesn't leave a greasy residue as it claims, which is why i prefer it over the Boots cucumber eye makeup remover ( Review Here) which unfortunately did leave a slight film over the skin around my eyes.
Overall this is a bragain product, which I will definately repurchase when it runs out. If you haven't tried it yet I highly recommend you do.
It can be purchased from Boots for £3.39 

What is your favourite eye makeup remover?
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx 

2 comments:

  1. i love simple products! they are so reliable!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and they're affordable :)
      Oh cool, i'll have to check it out!

      Delete

 photo blanklogofull.png