NOTW: Barry M Gel Nail Polish- Coconut

Sunday 21 September 2014

Hello everyone! I feel like I haven't shared a nail polish post in ages, so that's happening today. I thought I'd share with you the nail polish I took away on holiday with me.








I opted for Barry M's Coconut nail polish because the colour goes with pretty much any outfit and looks great with a tan! The colour for me is a winner, it will look fantastic all year round because it's a lovely neutral shade and it's a good option if you don't like white nail polish and want something a bit more muted.
However, the formula is not so great, it chipped the day after I painted my nails and they were hefty chips as well! Normally I would have tidied my nails up but on holiday I just couldn't be bothered. I was very disappointed because all the other gel nail polish from Barry M that I own are fantastic. Maybe this one is the bad one of the bunch!
I love the colour but I can't see myself wearing this a lot purley because the formula is terrible.
I still recommend the gel nail polishes to everyone, maybe just steer clear of this one. 
The gel polishes can be purchased from Boots .

What is your favourite gel polish from Barry M?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png