Real Techniques Travel Essentials Brush Set Review

Monday 29 September 2014

Hello everyone! I'm sorry this post is going up a day late but I had a major blogging cock-up and forgot to write a post for yesterday (big 'ole face palm). Anyway, moving on. I wanted to share with you some new makeup brushes that I've added to my growing collection.


















I needed some new brushes to take with me on holiday (I will stop talking about my holiday soon, I promise) but I also needed a case/brush holder and the Travel Essentials Kit from Real Techniques pretty much ticked all my boxes.
I really like the packaging the case is sturdy enough to hold my brushes without them getting damaged during travel and it also folds into a nifty little brush stand, genius! I also love the colours of the brushes, it makes a change from the usual black brushes.
I only use two of the brushes from the set because I find foundation brushes that look like a paint brush don't work for me. Instead I gave it to my mom and she likes it, she said it's very soft.
I love the other two brushes though, they are fantastic quality! The multi task brush is my favourite, I love using it for applying bronzer because it's fluffy enough to blend the product into my skin seamlessly but it's also slightly squished so I can get into the hollows of my cheeks if I want to contour my face. It gets a big thumbs up from me! 
Secondly is the domed shadow brush which I use for applying and blending eyeshadow out on the outer corner and crease of my eyelid. This brush is super soft which is essential because there's nothing worse than a brush scratching at the delicate skin on your eye. It blends eyeshadow out nicely and is a good size to allow more precision to stop me from bringing any colour out too far. 
I love Real Techniques brushes. They was well and don't lose their shape or shed. They are so affordable and the quality is exceptional. I'm definatley going to be purchasing more, I've got my eye on the stippling brush. You can purchase these brushes from Boots or Amazon .

What is your favourite Real Techniques brush?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png