The Body Shop Tea Tree Night Lotion Review

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Hello everyone! As you all know my skin has been going through a rough patch lately, so I've been trying to find products to clear up my skin. I've been using the Tea Tree Night Lotion from The Body Shop for almost 2 months and I've been really enjoying using it.







I started using this product in conjunction with the face wash from the same line (Review Here ) which I didn't get along with. However it's a completely different story with this lotion. 
I love the packaging, the pump is great for distributing product, I hate sticking my finger in a pot and scooping product out. The bottle is pretty small though with only 30ml of product (it fits in the palm of my hand) which worried me because I thought it would run out fast but you only need a tiny amount of product to cover your face. My only gripe with the packaging is that I wish it was clear so I can see how much product I've got left because at the moment it's skincare Russian roulette!
I used this as a stand alone night-time moisturiser but I found that it wasn't moisturising enough. So, now I use it more like a treatment/serum on my troublesome areas to combat my blemishes and to reduce any redness on my face. After the first month of use I started to notice the redness has been fading and my blemishes have been getting smaller. 
I find that it doesn't prevent more breakouts but it does soothe them and help to clear them up. 
As with the other products from the tea tree line if you don't like the smell stay away from the products because it is quite pungent. But for me I like it. It smells clean and fresh. 
If you have skin that's prone to breakouts, I highly recommend giving this a go as a treatment. 
It can be purchased from The Body Shop for £9.

Have you tried the Tea Tree Night Lotion yet?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png