NOTW: MUA Koala Bear Nail Polish

Sunday 10 November 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I have a quick NOTW post for you today, sharing with you a bargain that you should all know about!






In my recent MUA haul (Post Here ) I purchased this little beauty for a steal of just £1!. But can we just take a moment to appreciate how adorable the name for this polish is , the name Koala Bear pretty much sold it for me, as well as the fact that I needed a new grey nail polish. 
I was surprised how small the bottle was when I received it but that made it seem even cuter. The packaging reminds me a lot of the Essie nail polishes. 
I had to apply 3 coats to get an opaque colour which was a bit annoying but it dried relatively quickly so it wasn't too bad. 
For the price the quality is fantastic! I wore this polish for about 5 days before there was any major chipping. 
I definitely want to try more MUA polishes, I've currently got my eye on the dark plum shade.
This polish can be purchased in Superdrug or on the MUA website.

Have you tried any of the MUA polishes?
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png