NYX Taupe Blush Review

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well. I've never been one for contouring at all, I honestly never saw the point in it. However I'm attending Comic Con this year and I am cosplaying for the weekend and the character I'm going as has a different face shape to me and I need to recreate it for myself. I heard great things about the NYX Taupe blush being used as a contour for pale skin so I thought I'd give it a go for myself.








I don't know why but I love the packaging of NYX blushes, they just look so cute and small and the quilted embossing is a nice added touch as well.
When I first swatched this I was a bit sceptical about how it was going to define my face because it was quite sheer. However when I tried it for the first time I was amazed! It adds the perfect amount of subtle defintion without it looking like you have a brown streak across your face. 
Now I can see why people contour, it adds so much dimension to your face and because I wear my makeup with a matte finish, I need to bring the definition back to my face with contouring and highlighting. 
I don't know if I will contour my face everyday, it will depend on whether I have the time or whether I can be bothered. But when I do use it, I can definitely see a difference.
This blush can be purchased from the NYX website for £6.00.

What products do you use to contour?
Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin' 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo blanklogofull.png